Béatrice Bañuls, responsable des études de la formation Ingénierie de la Santé, présente le Master Ingénierie de la Santé
The “Health Engineering” training has three goals :
- Give the students a good core course, allowing them to adapt to differents types of jobs and to their future career’s evolution.
- A multidisciplinary approach to be able to understand the other specialists within a project team. It includes the scientific, technological and methodological and reglementary features necessary to adapt to all kind of positions in the professional life.
- Allow a specialisation in one of the fields of the M2, together with project management capabilities adapted to their field of activity.
This multifactorial approach is led thanks to many work placements (up to 14 months in total for the students following the complete course degree/master, 11 of which are for the master), completed by case studies, personal projects which are mostly achieved by liaising directly with professionals. All this allows our graduates to insert easily inside the professional world.
THE MASTER CONSISTS OF 5 COURSES:
- Project management, Health Products Marketing (MPPS)
- Conception and Production of Health products, CPPS, with 2 options: medicines, and cosmetics)
- Clinical Operations Management and Data Management (MODM), with 2 options : Project Management and clinical studies coordinations , and Data Management (clinical databases management)
- Environmental Health Project Management (MPES)
- Medical Devices : From Design to Market (MDDM) – (DMCC in French)