The goals of the association are as follows :
- To create a collaboration between the key players of the Health Engineering IUP (Graduates, students, teachers, industrial partners…)
- To maintain, unite, lead and perpetuate the former students network as close to you as possible.
- To help and advise young and former graduates in their professional integration and transition.
- To bring constructive propositions to ensure that the lessons constantly adapt to the changing needs of industrials and this way to increase the level of excellence of the school ‘s training.
To achieve all these projects, they need the help of all graduates.
We therefore invite them to join the AAEISM and to give a bit of their time to develop the association. Former students of Montpellier Health Engineering, join and you will benefit from the many advantages that the AAEISM will give you throughout the year and in the years to come!
The AAEISM (Association of Montpellier Health Engineering Former Students) now led by a new team
2018 graduation ceremony
The AAEISM, the Health Engineering formation and the Pharmacy faculty co-organized this traditional event …
You can see here many Photos of the graduation ceremony
Health Engineering Alumni Day is back at the Pharmacy Faculty
November 16th, the AAEISM, with the Health Engineering training, organized the 2018 Alumni Day at the Faculty of Pharmacy of Montpellier.
This day was an opportunity for Master 1 and 2 students to share their professional experiences and their vision of the field with alumni of the Health Engineering graduates, now health professionals.
Alumni Day offered the following events for students of the Health Engineering course:
- Interventions of alumni, now health professionals specific to each option of the master
- Free interaction with students
- Intervention on the “Self Marketing” with possibility of re-readings of the CVs, possibility of exercise of Speed Recruiting
- Round-table on specific themes
Health Engineering Alumni Day