Want to hire a trainee ?
In partnership with the health industry, the aim of the syllabus is :
- to provide students with a 5 year university diploma in Health Sciences, in order to qualify for executive positions in the field of health
- to meet a broad range of demands and needs of the industry including the biomedical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, environmental and occupational health and safety fields, as well as many others.
The course relies on :
- A strong scientific background, acknowledged by industry executives.
- A quality-oriented, professional content designed to match the changing needs of the industry.
- Contributions from industry professionals in addition to academic teaching.
- Case studies carried out in teams to further develop professional skills and facilitate work placements.
- A strong focus on training periods, practical work placements and languages to allow students to perform in the international job market.
- Project management skills in addition to scientific skills.
- Computer skills : specialized data/project management software.
Course content and organisation:
The first years of the syllabus are designed to provide all students with comprehensive skills and knowledge through a broad range of courses including:
Chemistry, Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Marketing authorization procedures, quality control, etc…
The last 2 years of the syllabus focus on more specialized, professional skills and include two extended practical work placements (5/6 months).
- Project management, marketing of health products: Operational planning manager, R&D planning/ product manager…
- Environmental and occupational heath and safety, project management: health and safety manager, project/ health risk manager…
- Clinical operations management and data management: clinical research associate, data manager….
- Development and production of health products: executive positions in R&D, production, quality assurance (drugs, cosmetic products,)……
- Medical devices: from design to commercialization.
If you are a health professionnal and are interested in hiring one of our students for a training period, please download our questionnaires
Health professional ? There is a letter for you : Training Period Letter 2018-19
pdf files – download our questionnaires
For further information, please contact the secretary (see the adresses et the end of this page)
You can also contact directly the professors in charge of the different specializations : you will find their mail adresses in the “Programs/Master degree in health engineering presentation” page.email : Secrétariat “ingénierie santé”
adress : Secrétariat Ingénierie-Santé, Faculté de Pharmacie 15, avenue Charles Flahault, BP 14491 34093 Montpellier Cedex05