THE « HEALTH ENGINEERING » DEGREE/MASTER CURRICULUM AS PART OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
VALIDATION OF PRIOR EXPERIENCE :
The studies, professional and personal experiences can, depending on the case, be validated :
- The Accreditation of the professional experience acquired enables the applicants to be exempt from the pre-requisite to the training entry.
- The validation of prior experience allows a qualification to be awarded fully or partly.
ARE YOU EMPLOYED? YOUR TRAINING CAN BE FINANCED :
- As part of your company’s training plan :
The training plan (actions retained by a company for the staff, whether its initiative or not) is financed either by a company’s own funds or by the collecting body that it pays into.
- As part of an individual training leave :
The individual training leave can be financed fully or partly (training fees and/or salary) by the FONGECIF or an accredited collecting body.
– it can be requested by an employee on a permanent contract (to be employed for the last 2 years, one of which within the company)
– at the end of a fixed-term contract (to have had 24 months of professional activity during the last 5 years, 4 months (consecutive or not) in a fixed term contract, in the last 12 months).
- As part of the training time capital :
The training time capital organizes and funds the actions related to the company’s training plan.
- As part of the individual training entitlement (implemented at the beginning of May 2004, capitalisable at the beginning of May 2005) : the individual training entitlement’s aim is to allow any employee to benefit from 20 hours of training per year, which can be accumulated during 6 years, so a total of 120 hours.
ARE YOU A JOB SEEKER?
Please enquire to your job centre and/or contact Dideris.
You can also take the training course
- As part of a professional training contract if you are a job seeker
- Or as part of a training period for people in employment
DO YOU WISH TO APPLY?
If you wish to apply to take a Health Engineering degree or as part of your continuing education :
- You must apply to the faculty for admission to the Diploma (application forms available on the University’s website)
- And contact at the same time the Continuing Education department of Montpellier University, DIDERIS, for the administrative aspects (training plan, prior experience validation, individual training leave, financing…)*