Want to hire a trainee ? information here…
In partnership with the health industry, the aim of the syllabus is :
- to provide students with a 5 year university diploma in Health Sciences, in order to qualify for executive positions in the field of health
- to meet a broad range of demands and needs of the industry including the biomedical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, environmental and occupational health and safety fields, as well as many others.
The course relies on :
- A strong scientific background, acknowledged by industry executives.
- A quality-oriented, professional content designed to match the changing needs of the industry.
- Contributions from industry professionals in addition to academic teaching.
- Case studies carried out in teams to further develop professional skills and facilitate work placements.
- A strong focus on training periods, practical work placements and languages to allow students to perform in the international job market.
- Project management skills in addition to scientific skills.
- Computer skills : specialized data/project management software.
Course content and organisation:
The first years of the syllabus are designed to provide all students with comprehensive skills and knowledge through a broad range of courses including:
Chemistry, Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Marketing authorization procedures, quality control, etc…
The last 2 years of the syllabus focus on more specialized, professional skills and include two extended practical work placements (5/6 months).
- Project management, marketing of health products: Operational planning manager, R&D planning/ product manager…
- Environmental and occupational heath and safety, project management: health and safety manager, project/ health risk manager…
- Clinical operations management and data management: clinical research associate, data manager….
- Development and production of health products: executive positions in R&D, production, quality assurance (drugs, cosmetic products,)……
- Medical devices: from design to commercialization.
If you are a health professionnal and are interested in hiring one of our students for a training period, please go here